Fitness Gear 65 cm Weighted Stability Ball
Train and tone your abdominal muscles with the Fitness Gear 65 cm Weighted Stability Ball. Made of durable PVC, this stability ball features a weighted filler of iron pellets to keep it in place and 1,000 lbs of anti-burst resistance. Improve your total core stability, balance and strength with bridge, sit-up and push-up exercises. The Fitness Gear Weighted Stability Ball enhances your core muscles and improves energy levels and flexibility.
- Weighted stability ball for improving flexibility and stretching
- Ball is weighted down with 1 lb of iron pellets to prevent rolling away
- Made of PVC and features 1,000 lbs anti-burst rated resistance
- Builds total core stability, balance and strength
- Train and tone abdominal muscles and secondary muscle groups
- Great for bridge, sit-ups and push-ups exercises
- Includes a double way hand pump
- Recommended User Height: 5'6" - 5'11"
- Ball Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Ball Size: 65 cm
- Style: STA00439
- Fitness Gear
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24317676
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bugtrot Sturdy, comfortable, awesome. I bought this ball as a hopeful replacement for my computer chair a fair amount of the time and I haven't been disappointed so far. It blows up very easily with the pump that comes with it and doesn't lose air at a noticeable pace, even with my rather hefty butt planted upon it. The freedom it gives you for moving around instead of being stationary in a chair can't be overstated and it's helping my back recover from a herniated disc bit by bit. August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gmy Was as advertised Depending on its longevity the ball is exactly as advertised - if it breaks in the next year or 2 I'll revise. If you don't like the iron pellets that weight it (they make noise) then go with another ball; this one works fine for me March 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lady Flex Easy to Set Up Easy to Use The exercise ball came with easy direction and a pump that worked flawlessly. It was quick and esy in set up and is easy to use in an exercise regimen. November 6, 2013
1-3 of 3