Fitness Gear 75 cm Weighted Stability Ball
Train and tone your abdominal muscles with the Fitness Gear 75 cm Weighted Stability Ball. Made of durable PVC, this stability ball features a weighted filler of iron pellets to keep it in place and 1,000 lbs of anti-burst resistance. Improve your total core stability, balance and strength with bridge, sit-up and push-up exercises. The Fitness Gear Weighted Stability Ball enhances your core muscles and improves energy levels and flexibility.
- Weighted stability ball for improving flexibility and stretching
- Ball is weighted down with 1 lb of iron pellets to prevent rolling away
- Made of PVC and features 1,000 lbs anti-burst rated resistance
- Builds total core stability, balance and strength
- Train and tone abdominal muscles and secondary muscle groups
- Great for bridge, sit-ups and push-ups exercises
- Includes a double way hand pump
- Recommended User Height: 6'0" - 6'6"
- Product Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Ball Size: 75 cm
- Style: STA00440
- Fitness Gear
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24317686
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Washboard Abs Sick Abs My roommate had a stability ball and I used it all the time. I always got compliments on my and and pple didn't believe me when I told them the stability ball is the only workout I do. She moved out and needless to say I needed to buy my own. Love the weighted ball as it adds difficulty to some of my moves. Use it every day sometimes twice a day! Used it for a day and my abs look ridiculous! February 6, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Church Popped after 4 months! Used this at work instead of a chair. Popped after 4 months! May 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danny This is a great support seat! I use this for my office chair. When I need to stretch, it is easily rolled back for me to stretch my back and supports my lower back as I sit on it. It also alerts me on my posture and I am more apt to do more exercising on it as I work! May 15, 2015
1-3 of 3