Wilson 12.25" A2000 SuperSkin Fastpitch Series First Base MittItem Number: 24373406
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed to outperform and outlast all others, the 2014 Wilson® 12.25" A2000® SuperSkin™ Fastpitch First Base Mitt features a Single Post Web pattern and a single heel-break to allow for a thumb-to-middle-finger break-in. The Wilson® A2000® SuperSkin™ Series Fastpitch 1st Base Mitt features a strategic design of rugged Pro Stock® leather and lightweight SuperSkin™ material for a flexible, yet durable feel.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Strategic design provides leather where you need it, SuperSkin™ where you don't
- SuperSkin™ pro-selected material is twice as strong as steerhide leather with half the weight
- Pro Stock® American steerhide leather offers rugged durability and a superior feel
- Dual-Welting™ on "exposed edges" of the fingers helps maintain pocket shape and durability
- SuperSkin™ on the back helps shorten break-in time, enhance reaction time and repel moisture
- Single heel-break allows for a thumb-to-middle-finger break-in
- Jet black leather styling with white embellishments
- Open back with two-piece strap closure for a secure fit
- Size: 12.25"
- Age: Women's
- Sport: Fastpitch Softball
- Position(s): First Base
- Web: Single Post Web
- Series: A2000® SuperSkin™
- Model: WTA2800FPB14SS
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coach10 Wilson 12.25" A2000 SuperSkin Fastpitch Series First Base Mitt 2014 Delivered as promised. Both Store and on-line personnel were extremely helpful in answering question and in ordering. I especially liked the fact that they said if I order on-line because it is not available in the store, and we don't like it, we could simply return it to the store and they would return it for us. That was a nice bonus and selling point for me. I appreciated purchasing from a "trusted" name on-line as I knew they would stand behind their product and customer. May 15, 2014
1-1 of 1