Combat Portent T-Ball Bat 2014 (-14)Item Number: 24373746
Designed for the t-ball player who likes to stir up a little trouble on the field, the 2014 Combat® Portent T-Ball Bat features a Single Wall composite barrel with SmartPly Technology for exceptional bat strength and responsiveness. The Combat® Portent -14 Bat boasts an ultra-light swing weight and Axenic Technology to increase feel and performance. A cushioned, perforated leather grip dampens vibration and adds comfort.
- -14 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- 100% composite construction
- Single Wall barrel for maximum performance
- SmartPly Technology preserves 100% of the carbon fiber properties by strategic layer placement SmartFlex Technology produces a progressively stiffer barrel towards the end, providing a softer feel and less vibration
- Axenic Technology eliminates traditional joint and stress risers while removing weight and increasing feel
- Localized Stiffening Technology achieves maximum performance and durability at every point along the barrel
- Ultra-thin, perforated, cushioned genuine leather grip helps dampen vibrations
- Hologram-coded, tamper-proof cupped end cap
- Meets USSSA BPF 1.15 standard
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: PORTB1-14
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 253-891-8377.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fightinglarry excellent pop My son loves this bat..no issues with durability other than the paint chips easily. My whole team uses it and has great pop.. June 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Marc No Bueno My son is 6 years old and has cracked this one only week after purchasing it. It's the 4th one he's cracked. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS BAT!! Yes it has pop, but it will crack, QUICK!! Coaching for over 20 years. April 10, 2014
1-2 of 2