Combat Portent Youth Bat 2014 (-12)Item Number: 24373766
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed for the player who likes to stir up a little trouble on the field, the 2014 Combat® Portent Youth Baseball Bat features a Single Wall 1-piece composite design with Blended Fiber Technology for exceptional bat strength and responsiveness. The -12 Youth Combat® Portent Bat boasts an ultra-light swing weight, extended barrel length and Variable Stiffness Technology to enhance the sweet spot area. A cushioned grip dampens vibration.
- -12 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- Single Wall one-piece composite design with Blended Fiber Technology for an ultra-strong and responsive bat
- Seamless construction and an extended barrel length produce a massive sweet spot
- Flawless barrel compression with stiff handle flex and weighting provides maximum performance and an ultra-light swing weight
- Variable Stiffness Technology produces less barrel wall stiffness for an enhanced sweet spot area and maximum distance
- Precision Molding Technology controls wall thickness for maximum trampoline effect
- Inner Nanocomp Technology inserts tough liquid resin between the composite fibers for excellent strength and durability
- Anisotropic Composite Technology varies stiffness along the handle to reduce vibrations and sting
- Ultra-thin, perforated, cushioned genuine leather grip helps dampen vibrations
- Hologram-coded, tamper-proof cupped end cap
- Meets BPF 1.15 standard
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: PORYB112-14
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 253-891-8377.
Country Of Origin: United States