Combat Wanted USSSA Slow Pitch Bat 2014Item Number: 24373846
Boasting Double Wall composite construction to produce extreme rebound, the 2014 Combat® Wanted USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat is a total outlaw. The Combat® Wanted USSSA Bat offers an ultra-light swing weight and Separation Barrier Technology to provide excellent feel with no break-in necessary. Seamless Technology combines with flawless barrel compression to offer handle flex and weighting for maximum allowable performance.
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- Two-piece full composite design offers a one-piece feel
- Double Wall construction produces maximum trampoline effect and a light swing weight
- Seamless Technology combines with flawless barrel compression to offer handle flex and weighting, producing maximum allowable performance
- Separation Barrier Technology exhibits maximum performance and feel fresh out of the wrapper with no break-in necessary
- Precision Molding Technology controls wall thickness for maximum trampoline effect
- Inner Nanocomp Technology inserts tough liquid resin between the composite fibers for excellent strength and durability
- Anisotropic Composite Technology varies stiffness along the handle to reduce vibrations and sting
- Variable Stiffness Technology produces less barrel wall stiffness for an enhanced sweet spot area and maximum distance
- Handle Isolation Technology isolates the ultra-light handle from the barrel to deliver a soft, damped feel without sacrificing performance
- Ultra-thin, perforated, cushioned genuine leather grip helps dampen vibrations
- Hologram-coded, tamper-proof cupped end cap
- Meets BPF 1.20 standard
- Approved for play in NSA, ISA, ISF and USSSA softball
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: WANSP4-14
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 253-891-8377.
Country of Origin: Canada