Combat Wanted Youth Bat 2014 (-12)Item Number: 24373906
Providing maximum allowable performance with handle flex and weighting, the 2014 Combat® Wanted Youth Baseball Bat offers a fresh, broken-in feel right out of the wrapper. The -12 Youth Combat® Wanted Bat features a 2-piece composite design with a Single Wall barrel to give players an ultra-light swing weight and a massive sweet spot. Precision Molding Technology controls wall thickness for maximum trampoline effect.
- -12 length to weight ratio
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- Two-piece 100% composite design with a Single Wall barrel offers an ultra-light swing weight and a massive sweet spot
- Seamless Technology combines with flawless barrel compression to offer handle flex and weighting, producing maximum allowable performance
- Separation Barrier Technology exhibits maximum performance and feel fresh out of the wrapper with no break-in necessary
- Precision Molding Technology controls wall thickness for maximum trampoline effect
- Inner Nanocomp Technology inserts tough liquid resin between the composite fibers for excellent strength and durability
- Anisotropic Composite Technology varies stiffness along the handle to reduce vibrations and sting
- Variable Stiffness Technology produces less barrel wall stiffness for an enhanced sweet spot area and maximum distance
- Handle Isolation Technology isolates the ultra-light handle from the barrel to deliver a soft, damped feel without sacrificing performance
- Ultra-thin, perforated, cushioned genuine leather grip helps dampen vibrations
- Hologram-coded, tamper-proof cupped end cap
- Meets BPF 1.15 standard
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: WANYB112-14
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 253-891-8377.
Country Of Origin: China