Shock Doctor Skate InsolesItem Number: 24374156
Shock Doctor® Skate Insoles are designed specially to reduce stress and fatigue for hockey players and inline skaters. Shock Doctor's® innovative technology provides the support your feet and ankles need to get through the stress of and pressure of heavy skating. Get the most from every stride with Shock Doctor® insoles.
- Includes 2 Shock Doctor® skate insoles
- Designed for hockey players and inline skaters
- Adaptive arch technology flexes vertically and horizontally to fit any foot shape
- Provides great fit and protection with natural shock absorption
- Biomechanical design contours to your feet for superior support
- Full-foot shock absorbing foam helps reduce foot and ankle fatigue
- Mid-Foot ShockDome™ may help relieve Plantar Fasciitis
- Anti-microbial cover provides odor control
- Weight: less than 2oz
- Thickness: 5mm
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST FIT: Remove your current insole and insert the Shock Doctor® Performance Sport Insoles. If trimming is needed, use the insoles you just removed as a guide and trim your Performance Sport Insole to match.
- For heat moldable skates, heat skate first then insert Shock Doctor® Skate Insole prior to fitting.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: hand wash in cool water with a mild detergent and then air dry.
- Manufacturer's 60 day 100% performance guarantee
Country Of Origin: Vietnam