Shock Doctor Skate Insoles
Shock Doctor® Skate Insoles are designed specially to reduce stress and fatigue for hockey players and inline skaters. Shock Doctor's® innovative technology provides the support your feet and ankles need to get through the stress of and pressure of heavy skating. Get the most from every stride with Shock Doctor® insoles.
- Includes 2 Shock Doctor® skate insoles
- Designed for hockey players and inline skaters
- Adaptive arch technology flexes vertically and horizontally to fit any foot shape
- Provides great fit and protection with natural shock absorption
- Biomechanical design contours to your feet for superior support
- Full-foot shock absorbing foam helps reduce foot and ankle fatigue
- Mid-Foot ShockDome™ may help relieve Plantar Fasciitis
- Anti-microbial cover provides odor control
- Weight: less than 2oz
- Thickness: 5mm
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST FIT: Remove your current insole and insert the Shock Doctor® Performance Sport Insoles. If trimming is needed, use the insoles you just removed as a guide and trim your Performance Sport Insole to match.
- For heat moldable skates, heat skate first then insert Shock Doctor® Skate Insole prior to fitting.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: hand wash in cool water with a mild detergent and then air dry.
- Manufacturer's 60 day 100% performance guarantee
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 24374156
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby TimC This is a pretty good product I bought these insoles for some extra padding in my skates. When coaching hockey you stand in your skates a lot and stand around hurts your feet. The provide some good support for my feet so they don't hurt as bad in those sensitive areas. Not a lot of padding but the support makes up for it. Also this insoles are really stiff so they slide into your skate perfectly and don't bunch like some the shoe pads will do! October 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby cm14 Good replacement insole Wanted something with a little more padding then the insole that came with skates. For $20 I thought I try, glad I did works great locks your heel in good and the extra padding is a lot better then the original insoles. July 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby NoName PERFECT So I have been having pains in my arch and I was told that changing the insoles in my skates would help. I bought these and I was not disappointed, not only did they get rid of my pain, but they also helped my heel hold completely still. Overall this is a great product for a great price! May 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Joe147 Nice improvement over the stock skate insoles I use these Shock Doctor Skate Insoles in my Bauer Vapor 5 hockey skates. The stock Bauer insoles were pretty lame with minimal shape and not very thick. The Shock Doctor Skate Insoles are a very nice improvement with a good full profile and a bit thicker overall everywhere. The added profile does some good things- 1) Contours to the bottom of the foot and toes, providing far better fit. 2) The extra thickness in the arch area will support the foot arch when you tighten the laces. 3) The heel cup is nice and snug to keep your heel from sliding sideways. 4) I have sort of thin toes (measure from top of toes to the floor) and these insoles helped tighten up the toe box area of the skate. Also- for the size fitment... The size listed for these SKATE Insoles is your SKATE size. For example, I wear size 10.5 street shoes but size 9.0 hockey skates. I bought size M: 8.5-9.5 and they fit perfectly with no trimming. In conclusion, if you are having some skate fitment issues, for $20, give them a try. Hope this review is helpful. November 27, 2014
1-4 of 4