Hanwag Men's Tatra Mid Hiking BootItem Number: 24419736
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Take sky-high protection and rugged durability on your next trek in the Hanway® Men's Tatra hiking boot. A high-cut waxed nubuck upper provides superior protection above the ankle, while a waxed nubuck interior lining enhances comfort. The roomy forefoot provides a comfortable fit, and the Vibram® AW Integral grips terrain for prime traction, keeping you stable for a powerful hike in the Tatra hiking boot.
- Waxed nubuck upper provides superior protection against the elements
- High-cut shaft extends support above the ankle
- Lightweight construction reduces bulk without sacrificing durability
- Flexible insole comfortably allows for a wide range of motion
- Spacious forefoot for a supremely-comfortable, non-restricting fit
- Vibram® AW Integral outsole maximizes traction on outdoor surfaces for supreme performance and stability
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Style: 2326
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by dseitam Great boots...that squeak Fit and look of the boot are awesome. Seems to be very well constructed and the leather lining is sweet. Tight fit renders it extremely comfortable. Typical German-made boot (I have extensive experience with Lowa) Only problem - the left boot squeaks like crazy, and I have no idea how to get this to stop. I hope that normal stretching will remedy this. If not for the squeak, it would have given a 4 or 5. March 3, 2014
1-1 of 1