Sea Eagle 380 Explorer Deluxe Tandem Kayak PackageItem Number: 24441046
Free Shipping on Select Inflatable Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Boats By Sea Eagle & Advanced Elements!! (See Promotion Details)
Enjoy the versatility of the Sea Eagle® 380 Explorer Kayak! Unlike most kayaks that are suited for either flat or whitewater, the Explorer is ready to take on changing water conditions with ease. Made from ultra-light and extremely durable materials, the Explorer is built to last. The Deluxe Package includes the kayak, two paddles, two deluxe seats, a convenient carry bag, an A41 foot pump, a slide-in skeg and a repair kit.
- One or two person inflatable kayak
- Easy to store, transport and carry
- 16 drain valves allow fast bailing in whitewater
- Handles changing conditions (quiet river to rapids) with ease - 16 large drain valves open to bail or stay closed to keep water out
- Removable skeg is perfect for flat water; allowing greater speed & efficiency
- Constructed from ultra-light and durable 1000D polyester-supported high-pressure fabric
- State of the art design incorporates electronically welded seams and a double floor system
- Integrated bow & stern spray skirts
- Elastic rope lacing provides tie-down points
- Wide beam for great stability
- Shock-absorbing inflatable seats
- 20 D-rings for securing seats & gear
- 3 recessed one-way air valves
- Quick-release Velcro® paddle holders
- 3 air chambers - port, starboard & floor
- NMMA certified
- Suitable for up to Class IV Whitewater
- Includes printed instructions
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty for defects only
- Style #: 380XK_D
- Sea Eagle
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 631-898-2118.
- Length: 12'6"
- Width: 3'1"
- Interior: 11'9" x 1'3"
- Tube diameter: 11.5"
- Deflated dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"
- Max. capacity : 2-3 adults or 750 lbs
- Carry weight: 38 lbs
- Inflation time: Approximately 8 minutes
- Two 7'10" AB30 paddles
- 2 deluxe kayak seats
- Kayak carry bag - simply wrap around boat for convenient portability
- A41 foot pump
- Slide-in skeg
- Repair kit
- Includes 2 paddles
- Asymmetrical blade
- Breaks down into 4 pieces for easy storage & transport; snap-lock buttons make it easy to connect
- Shaft material: Aluminum
- Blade material: Fibrylon
- 65° feather capability
- Weight: 2.62 lbs
Deluxe kayak seat features:
- Includes: 2
- Provides superior back support
- Rear pocket provides additional storage space
- Dimensions: 14" x 21" x 19"
A41 foot pump:
- High capacity foot pump
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- Packs down for easy travel
- Triple-styles nozzle for use on deluxe one-way valves
- Includes two swatches of material
- 1.5 oz tube of glue
- Valve replacement tool
Country of Origin: China