Pure Fitness Multi-Purpose Mid-Width Weight BenchItem Number: 24522806
The Pure Fitness® Multi-Purpose Mid-Width Weight Bench is a versatile bench perfect for body sculpting or maintaining muscle fitness. Built from sturdy 60mm tubular steel, this mid-width bench holds up to 400 lbs and is designed for any weight training routine from bench presses to leg lifts. It features a seat back with multiple adjustments, an adjustable weight crutch for various exercises and a preacher pad for bicep and forearm lifting.
- Sturdy mid-width bench made of 60mm tubular steel
- Ideal for bench presses, incline presses, preacher curls, leg lifts, extensions, leg curls and more
- Frame coated with durable powder coated finish resists wear and tear over time
- Two-inch high-density foam seat adjusts to multiple angles from incline to decline
- Upholstered with wear-resistant two-tone vinyl that cleans easily
- Set adjustable weight crutch for multiple exercises and comfort
- Preacher pad isolates biceps and forearms
- Padded, dual function leg developer accommodates standard weight plates (sold separately)
- Assembled Dimensions: 61" L x 28" W x 51.2" H
- Product Weight: 54.4 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days
- Model: 8638MB
- Pure Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-498-5269.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Boo12 Love it!! This is the perfect in home equipment. It takes up very little space but has great work out ability. Very easy to assembly. March 21, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by RickD99 Dick's Is Awesome ... This Bench IS NOT 4 main issues with this bench. First, the back "support" is not comfortable at all. Would much rather it be just flat. I am 5'9" and the arched portion of the bench hits me at an awkward spot when bench pressing. Second, with respect to the width of the racking point there is no way to load and unload weight without two people. Third, also with respect to the racking point it is difficult to get the grip that I prefer without creating pinch points when racking the weight. Fourth, at 5'9" and sitting completely at the edge of the bench when I lay back on the bench I nearly always hit my head on the bar. I am hoping to exchange it this weekend. January 18, 2014
1-2 of 2