Pure Fitness Flat/Incline/Decline BenchItem Number: 24522816
Increase strength while developing a variety of core muscles with the Pure Fitness® Flat/Incline/Decline (FID) Bench. Ideal for developing arms, chest, back and leg muscles, this sturdy 50mm steel frame design has a built-in leg curl and handles up to 400 lbs. A spring-loaded pull pin easily adjusts the back pad to six positions for versatility and a safer free-weight workout. Add variety to your routine with the Pure Fitness® FID Bench.
- Flat, incline, decline bench with leg lift and curl station
- Ideal for developing arms, chest, back and legs
- Built with heavy-duty 50mm square and tubular steel
- Contoured seat and back padded with 2" high-density foam, upholstered with two-tone vinyl
- Spring-loaded pull pin adjusts back pad between six incline to decline positions
- Padded ankle and knee rollers for ab, oblique and hip flexor exercises
- Built-in leg lift and curl accommodates Olympic and standard plates (sold separately)
- Assembled Dimensions: 67.8" L x 21.5" W x 31" H
- Product Weight: 39.4 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year steel frame, 90 days parts
- Model: 8639FID
- Pure Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-498-5269.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Wais you get for what you pay. Fast delivery and good price but:1. Cheap quality over all2. Some screw holes are not grooved properly and screws/bolts had to be forced3. Bolt and nuts by knees are not rounded for safety and it will scrape your skin badly If you have the money or are a larger person, get something better. June 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cathy42 this exactly what I've needed for years...I have a bad knee Thank goodness Jake at the store told me that this equipment was available online. Ideal for quad extension and hamstring curls. Solidly constructed and well engineered.Equipment pack is thorough and all the parts were there and easy to find - the only note is that instructions are complicated to follow. January 25, 2014
1-2 of 2