Pure Fitness Preacher Curl BenchItem Number: 24522826
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Take your lifting routines to a new level with the Pure Fitness® Preacher Curl Bench. Constructed of 50mm square steel tubing and heavy-duty vinyl padding, this bench combines comfort and durability with ease of movement. An adjustable padded preacher cushion provides superior comfort under your arms while ensuring the correct lifting form during dumbbell and barbell workouts. Keep on top of your lifting routines with the Preacher Curl Bench.
- Preacher curl bench for bicep and forearm workouts
- Constructed of 50mm square steel tubing with a powder coated finish
- Features thick, adjustable padded preacher cushion for comfort under arms
- Sturdy barbell cradle for safety and efficiency during heavy lifting
- Heavy-duty vinyl covers bench and preacher pad for ultimate durability
- Preacher cushion ensures correct lifting form during dumbbell and barbell workouts
- Includes tilt-and-roll transport wheels for easy movement when not in use
- Assembled Dimensions: 38" L x 28" W x 37.4" H
- Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days
- Model: 8640PC
- Pure Fitness
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-498-5269.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bob So far so good Pretty sturdy and easy to put together. Only issue is that adjusting the height for your arms is kinda a pain in the butt January 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bfish Preacher curl machine I needed a durable preacher curl machine and this one works great. It's very heavy duty and allows me to lift a good amount of weight without damaging the machine. The only bad side is that I'm 6' tall and I wish the arm platform would go a little taller so l don't bend over to lift the right way. November 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big E Nice bench!! Good bench for the price and to build great bi-ceps. October 19, 2013
1-3 of 3