Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rolston Waterproof Low Hiking Shoes
Rugged performance meets casual style in the Timberland® Men's Earthkeepers® Rolston Waterproof low hiking shoe. A full-grain waterproof leather upper optimizes protection against the elements, while a fully-gusseted tongue keeps debris out. An anti-fatigue removable footbed a comfortable fit. GreenRubber™ outsole material maximizes traction on rugged terrain, so tread safely and stylishly this season in the Rolston hiking shoe.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper delivers maximum waterproof protection
- Gusseted tongue enhances comfort and keeps dirt and debris out
- Rubber tip provides durability and protects against scrapes and stubs
- Waterproof membrane repels water for supreme protection against the elements
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed offers comfort and a customizable fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning and optimal shock absorption
- Internal Thermo Polyurethane shank increases torsional rigidity
- Green Rubber™ outsole made with 42% recycled rubber enhances traction on rugged terrain and ensures eco-conscious wear
- Timberland Earthkeepers products are made with recycled materials for durable, eco-conscious wear
- Style: 9360R
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 24556776
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonic Great work shoes! Best barnshoes ever! I just bought my second pair after wearing my first ones out. Highly recommended and I hope I'll be able to buy another pair in the fall! March 30, 2015
1-1 of 1