Peak performance reigns supreme in the Timberland® Men's Rangeley mid hiking boot. The leather upper enhances durability and protection on the trails, while the Internal TPU shank boosts torsional rigidity on rough terrain. The GripStrick™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction, especially on mountainous surfaces, so you can scale the peaks of function in the Rangeley hiking boot.
- Leather upper enhances durability and protection
- Lacing system allows an adjustable, customizable fit
- Internal Thermo Polyurethane shank boosts torsional rigidity
- Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction on mountainous surfaces
- Timberland Earthkeepers products are made with recycled materials for durable, eco-conscious wear
- Style: 9811R
Country Of Origin: Vietnam