Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Rangeley Mid Hiking Boots
Peak performance reigns supreme in the Timberland® Men's Rangeley mid hiking boot. The leather upper enhances durability and protection on the trails, while the Internal TPU shank boosts torsional rigidity on rough terrain. The GripStrick™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction, especially on mountainous surfaces, so you can scale the peaks of function in the Rangeley hiking boot.
- Leather upper enhances durability and protection
- Lacing system allows an adjustable, customizable fit
- Internal Thermo Polyurethane shank boosts torsional rigidity
- Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction on mountainous surfaces
- Timberland Earthkeepers products are made with recycled materials for durable, eco-conscious wear
- Style: 9811R
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 24556826
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PW Great Boot This is the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. I'm actually on my 2nd pair and will be ordering a 3rd pair soon. I just hope that TimberlandI doesn't discontinue the boot and it would be nice if Dicks's offered it in brown. January 7, 2015
1-1 of 1