Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Radler Summit Approach Hiking ShoeItem Number: 24556866
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Seek adventure in the Timberland® Men's Earthkeepers® Radler Summit Approach hiking shoe. Premium full-grain leather enhances upper durability for rugged wear. A removable sockliner delivers comfort and security, while a compression-molded EVA midsole boosts shock absorption. The Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole maximizes traction on wet or dry terrain. Scale the peaks of comfort in the Radler Summit Approach hiking shoe.
- Premium full-grain leather upper boosts durability
- 100% PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles ensures comfort and eco-friendly wear
- Removable sockliner contours to feet for ultimate comfort and a secure fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and prime shock absorption on impact
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing-grade rubber for superior abrasion-resistance
- Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction on both wet and dry surfaces, ideal for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Timberland Earthkeepers products are made with recycled materials for durable, eco-conscious wear
- Style: 9900R
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clark88 Great value with quality I Ordered these online at 50% off. Once I received the shoes I would have gladly paid full price. The fit and quality is fantastic just enough room to wear thicker socks. Can't wait to get them on the trail. December 6, 2013
1-1 of 1