Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Radler Summit Approach Hiking ShoeItem Number: 24556876
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Seek adventure in the Timberland® Men's Earthkeepers® Radler Summit Approach hiking shoe. Premium full-grain leather enhances upper durability for rugged wear. A removable sockliner delivers comfort and security, while a compression-molded EVA midsole boosts shock absorption. The Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole maximizes traction on wet or dry terrain. Scale the peaks of comfort in the Radler Summit Approach hiking shoe.
- Premium full-grain leather upper boosts durability
- 100% PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles ensures comfort and eco-friendly wear
- Removable sockliner contours to feet for ultimate comfort and a secure fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and prime shock absorption on impact
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing-grade rubber for superior abrasion-resistance
- Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole made from 42% recycled rubber maximizes traction on both wet and dry surfaces, ideal for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Timberland Earthkeepers products are made with recycled materials for durable, eco-conscious wear
- Style: 9901R
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Knorful Returned Shoes look great. Could not get the shoes to fit correctly. Returned to store. December 6, 2013
1-1 of 1