i.d.i. gear Arctic Armor Plus BibItem Number: 24580166
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The reliable protection and warmth ice anglers need is guaranteed with the i.d.i. gear® Arctic Armor Plus Bib. Constructed of 3 layers of thermal Insultex® insulation, the jacket is waterproof, windproof and buoyant with a brushed Tricot lining. The inseam is double seamed for added durability, and the nylon suspenders are adjustable for a secure fit.
Extra-padded knees and seat add additional comfort when kneeling or sitting on ice or cold ground, and the Internal Tightening System keeps snow out.
- 3 layers of thermal Insultex® insulation
- Insultex® is windproof, waterproof and even floats
- Brushed Tricot lining
- Doubled seamed inseam for added durability
- Adjustable nylon suspenders with quick-release zipper and snaps
- Extra-padded knees and seat with Insultex® for added protection on ice or cold ground
- Zipper and snap opening to the knees for easy boot access
- Internal tightening system keeps the snow out
- Hand warming pockets
- 2 large cargo pockets with snaps
- Style: I-100P-BG
- i.d.i. gear
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric Very Well Constructed These fit me a lot better than the IceArmor brand did. I am always a medium and the IceArmor brand didn't fit in the medium. I needed the large in that brand but the length was way too long. Anyways, couldn't find the Arctic Armor Plus in the store so I went out on a limb and bought the medium online. Fit was perfect to what I was expecting. These were very comfortable and warm. I like the legging section around your ankle that helps to keep snow off your leg if you get snow in your boot. These seemed to be less bulky but equally warm as the IceArmor brand I tried on. Buy these if you're looking for a well constructed and comfortable set of cold weather gear. January 18, 2014
1-1 of 1