DBX 56" Snow Serpent Snow Tube
Make winter more fun with the DBX® 56" Snow Serpent Snow Tube! This brightly colored tube features a polyester cover for added durability. A center panel ensures you stay dry while you're hanging on tight to the oversized foam handles. Inflate and deflate your tube easily using the recessed Boston valve. Get ready for winter with the DBX® Snow Serpent!
- Designed for 1 rider
- Large 56" diameter
- Features a durable polyester cover
- Center panel keeps you dry while riding
- 2 oversized foam handles are easy to grab
- Recessed Boston valve lets you easily inflate & deflate
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Caution: This product should only be used by children under adult supervision. Do not exceed the recommended number of riders or weight capacity. Not for use in towing behind motorized vehicles. Do not use near streets, vehicles, or traffic. Use of this product and participation in this sport involves inherent risks of injury or death.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT NEAR ROADS, TREES, OR OTHER HAZARDOUS OBJECTS OR CONDITIONS. THE WEARING OF A HELMET IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT AS IT CAN DEVELOP FAST SPEEDS. ADULT SUPERVISION IS RECOMMENDED. PRODUCT HAS NO STEERING OR BREAKS.
- Style #: SGD00052
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24644676
DBX 56" Snow Serpent Snow Tube 6 6
Terrible A sled that doesn't slide. All the other kids were whipping down the hill on their 15$ sleds, and there were my kids, parked at the top, unable to move on their 70$ sleds. You get what you pay for? February 7, 2015
TERRIBLE I wish I read all these reviews before I bought this!! This is the first time I spent $70 on a sled and the kids were expecting it to be awesome..... but it just doesn't slide, didn't make it to the bottom of super steep hill once. The conditions are perfect (2 storms in the past week, over 4 feet). So disappointed, taking it bake tomorrow ;( February 3, 2015
Does not work! Never could i have thought i would buy a snow tube that doesnt slide! SMH! This thing is a giant disappointment! January 29, 2015
Simply does not slide on the snow This snow tube is horrible. All of the other kids that were using tubes made by other companies were sliding just fine and this tube would not budge down a very steep and packed down hill. very disappointing. January 28, 2015
Tube wouldn't stay inflated. The first time we took it on the snow hill it deflated. Can't use it. January 13, 2015
BAD Sled - Won't Slide on Snow We returned this sled because it won't slide on snow. It's the only one that I've ever bought that refused to slide down our steep sled hill. January 3, 2014
1-6 of 6