Columbia Women's Minx Moccasin Omni-Heat Winter Boot
The Columbia® Women's Minx™ Omni-Heat® Moccasin winter boot completes your search for an all-around boot. Mixing a baffled jacket upper with a waterproof suede bootie, this boot challenges harsh weather. Omni-Heat® lining retains body heat yet dissipates moisture, while a waterproof membrane won't let dampness set in. Techlite® cushioning absorbs impact and provides support, while Omni-Grip® outsole promotes traction.
- Waterproof suede leather upper with top collar bungee closure delivers superior comfort
- Waterproof membrane construction increases waterproof protection for ultimate dryness
- 200 grams of insulation ensures the most warmth
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining retains body heat while dissipating moisture
- Techlite® midsole cushion absorbs impact and provides consistent support for lasting comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber delivers advanced traction on any terrain
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Weight: 13 oz
- Style: BL1559
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 24648956
Rated 1 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lela Not as advertised. I purchased these boots because I work outside. Though the boots are advertised as very warm and waterproof, my feet still got wet and were cold. The boots are comfortable but they should keep my feet warm and dry as advertised, which they did not January 27, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Laura This boot isn't all that! I tested these boots out recently during a snowstorm, 8 inches of snow, with temps in the single digits and was disappointed. After 20 minutes my feet were freezing, I had to add a 2nd set of wool socks on over my first pair to go back outside and finish shoveling. I don't mind spending $ on a product if it performs, but I wish I could return these boots January 23, 2014
1-2 of 2