Columbia Girls' Minx Mid Omni-Heat Winter Boot
Keep her toes warm and dry in the comfy and cozy design of the Columbia® Girls' Minx™ Mid Omni-Heat® winter boot. Whether she's headed out on a winter adventure or off to school, the waterproof synthetic upper and rand heel overlay shields out the wetness of winter. Omni-Heat lining retains body heat yet dissipates moisture, while Techlite® cushioning absorbs impact and provides support.
- Waterproof woven synthetic textile heel and rand overlay upper delivers superior comfort
- Waterproof membrane construction increases waterproof protection for ultimate dryness
- Faux fur trim adds style
- 100 grams of insulation ensures the most warmth
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining retains body heat while dissipating moisture
- Techlite® midsole cushion absorbs impact and provides consistent support for lasting comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber delivers advanced traction on any terrain
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Style: BY1304
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24676966
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Missy Discription Decieving I purchased these for my 11 year old and she loved them the 6 weeks she had them. However, when the weather changed (snow/rain) we found out differently. My daughter became disappointed when she came home from school and her feet were soaking wet. The description states waterproof and will keep your feet dry. Unfortunately, this is completely false advertising. The boots are NOT waterproof. The boots do NOT keep your feet dry. It is my opinion these boots are more for dress wear and/or nice weather. These are definitely NOT winter weather wear. I returned them for a full refund. Thank you. December 5, 2013
1-1 of 1