Reebok Women's CrossFit Lifter Training Shoe
Vary your routine and improve your fitness level while wearing the Reebok® CrossFit™ Lifter training shoe. These shoes, designed with U-Form technology, can be custom molded to your feet for optimal comfort and support. Whether you are flipping tires, deadlifting or box jumping, the TPU heel wedge and carbon rubber outsole offers great stability at a light weight. Train with one of the lightest Olympic trainers on the market.
- Lightweight perforated upper and soft full grain leather toe
- Durable nylon mid-foot strap, lockdown support
- Injected TPU in heel wedge for lightweight stability and a great platform
- Semi-rigid forefoot enhances flexibility and multi-functionality
- U-Form technology molds to your feet for an optimized fit
- Polyurethane molded sockliner adds comfort
- Carbon rubber outsole with toe wrap
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Style: V48457
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24731926
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bethany Great shoes These shoes overall changed the way I lift. My balance is so much better when I wear these shoes for clean and jerks, and squats. The shoes work great for almost anything. They work great for box jumps also. I can't get over how much my balance has improved since i've been wearing these shoes. September 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CrossfitMichelle Changed my lifting! I love these shoes. I've been delaying buying these shoes...just skeptical if they would work. They are awesome. They brace the foot for more support for squats (and other movements with weight or where the foot needs more stability). My squats have improved just by adding these shoes to my training program. Highly recommended if you are weightlifting. January 8, 2014
1-2 of 2