Reebok Women's CrossFit Lifter Training ShoeItem Number: 24731926
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Vary your routine and improve your fitness level while wearing the Reebok® CrossFit™ Lifter training shoe. These shoes, designed with U-Form technology, can be custom molded to your feet for optimal comfort and support. Whether you are flipping tires, deadlifting or box jumping, the TPU heel wedge and carbon rubber outsole offers great stability at a light weight. Train with one of the lightest Olympic trainers on the market.
- Lightweight perforated upper and soft full grain leather toe
- Durable nylon mid-foot strap, lockdown support
- Injected TPU in heel wedge for lightweight stability and a great platform
- Semi-rigid forefoot enhances flexibility and multi-functionality
- U-Form technology molds to your feet for an optimized fit
- Polyurethane molded sockliner adds comfort
- Carbon rubber outsole with toe wrap
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Style: V48457
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CrossfitMichelle Changed my lifting! I love these shoes. I've been delaying buying these shoes...just skeptical if they would work. They are awesome. They brace the foot for more support for squats (and other movements with weight or where the foot needs more stability). My squats have improved just by adding these shoes to my training program. Highly recommended if you are weightlifting. January 8, 2014
1-1 of 1