Cascade Custom CPV Helmet with Black FacemaskItem Number: 24732346
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
The Cascade® CPV Lacrosse Helmet is designed with SPRfit technology revolutionizing the way the Cascade® CPV helmet fits. The SPRfit adjustable ratchet system gives you the ability to make minor adjustments so that you can enjoy a personal customized fit. The 3 EEP liner system ensures you stay as comfortable in the 4th quarter as you were in warm-ups, without compromising safety. Customize a CPV helmet to match your style.
BUILD YOUR CUSTOM CASCADE CPV LACROSSE HELMET:
- 1) Choose your colors for your shell, visor, chin, mohawk, vent, back and chin strap
- 2) Cascade® builds and ships your customized lacrosse helmet in 48 hours
- Customized CPV helmet with black facemask
- SPRfit™ technology provide a contoured fit that can be micro-adjusted on-the-fly
- 3 EEP liner system gives you comfort all 4 quarters of the game
- Includes Chevron facemask that features improved sight lines by incorporating a slight V shape in the center of the latitude bars
- Made in the USA
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
CASCADE CPV HELMET COMPONENTS:
- CPV Series Components ensure rigid protection and lightweight performance
- Includes visor, chevron facemask and chin guard
- CPV Visor and chin guard designed to accommodate a variety of head sizes
- Includes seven technology liner system for enhanced security
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-537-1702.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mom to 14 yr old lacrosse player Comfortable and light weight We needed to buy cascade helmet liners as the fit was not tight enough. March 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chazay It works It's a pretty basic helmet, the decals don't come on it already and mine didn't fit quite right no matter how I turned, stretched or pulled. I'm a 23 year old female and the s/m is still too big but it's manageable. Overall it's a pretty good deal. February 18, 2014
1-2 of 2