Muck Boot Men's Pursuit Stealth Mossy Oak Infinity Rubber Hunting Boots
Tactfully track game in The Original Muck Boot Company® Pursuit Stealth Mossy Oak Infinity® rubber hunting boot. A waterproof, fully-insulated 5mm CR flex-foam upper maximizes warmth, while Spandura® increases flexibility. Interior fleece boosts warmth along a 15-inch shaft. A lightweight EVA midsole increases shock absorption, and the outsole maximizes traction so you can prowl the woods with precision in the Pursuit hunting boot.
- Mossy Oak Infinity® camouflage pattern
- 100% waterproof, full-insulated 5mm CR flex-foam and Spanudra® upper maximizes durability and warmth
- Interior fleece lining keeps feet warm up to -40°F-60®F
- Lightweight EVA midsole increases shock absorption for a smooth ride
- Forefoot cages maximize stability and protection
- Outsole aggressively increases traction in all weather conditions
- Height: 15"
- Style: STF
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24758486
Rated 3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by mgreene22 Very cold boots They were very comfortable in comparison to other rubber boot, but they do not keep your feet warm at all. I wore them this weekend in 10 degree weather and it felt like I had two blocks of ice strapped to my feet. My feet have not been that cold in a long time. March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anenns72 Wish I had them years ago! These are without a doubt the best boots I have ever owned. They are lightweight, warm, and easy to to get on and off. I only wish I had a pair of them years ago. November 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Funky My Muck Boot Purchase Best boot I have ever purchased, I have a friend that told me your feet will get colds in these boots. So finally I made the investmest and he is totally right, I would by all means purchase another pair of MUCKS!!!!! December 11, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Muck, slippery when wet Muck Not slip resistant Absolute waste of money since they are not slip resistant. February 20, 2014
1-4 of 4