Muck Boot Women's Arctic Weekend Winter Boots
NOW: $124.99 (10% off!)
Tackle all wheather challenges in The Original Muck Boot Company® Women's Arctic Weekend winter boot. This all-purpose boot will deliver all the comfort, warmth and traction you need to make it through the season. The 100 percent waterproof, stretch-fit upper hugs your calf for a secure fit, trapping body heat and keeping out the cold. Feet will be at ease in the warm, soft fleece lining, keeping you moving as temperatures drop.
- Casual, all purpose winter boot will get you through rough weather
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 100 percent waterproof, lightweight and flexible upper will keep you dry
- Soft, fleece lined interior traps heat to keep feet warm
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- Built on last designed specifically for women providing an ultimate fit
- Lightweight EVA Midsole enhances comfort and cushioning for day long wear
- Multipurpose rubber outsole for optimal traction and stability
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 70°F
- Height: 11''
- Style: WAW-500
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24758506
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Ocean Comfort Love these boots , so comfortable, warm, and good grip . It's like walking on a cloud . I wear 7.5 , I got a 7, fits perfect. January 30, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Cowgirl Light weight boots. I have been wearing Muck boots for 10 years. I always get the tall men's boots. This year I needed a new pair so, I thought I would get something pretty. I went with the Arctic Weekend Winter Boots in purple. So cute and light weight. Liked them as soon as I put them on. However, it was really cold this morning, around 18 degrees. My feet got a little cold in these boots. My feet never got cold in my other Mucks. I also noticed the traction was not as good on ice. Over all, they are nice boots, but on the cold days I'll pull out my old ones. January 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bite These boots are great! I really like the way these boots fit. The bottoms give a lot of traction, especially on slippery surfaces. November 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby govcpa Nice boots - can't wait for Winter! Last year, I waited too long to invest in a pair of Muck winter boots and could only find basic black. So, I started early this year and bought these black and purple ones. I wear a size 9 in women's shoes and these fit good with a little extra room which I'll fill up with thick socks. I'm hoping these will keep my feet warm since with all the snow in the Northeast last year I never could stay outside long because of the basic winter boots I had. So, don't know yet if they'll keep me warm but sure hope so! November 14, 2015
1-4 of 4