Injinji YOGA Original Weight ToesockItem Number: 24759166
Price: $7.97 to $10.00
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Every time you roll out the mat, make sure you put on the YOGA Origninal Weight Toesock. This Injinji® yoga sock comes with Coolmax® fibers to maximize breathability, keeping you cool and dry while strategically placed grippers add traction and keep you on your feet. The Injinji® YOGA Original Weight Toesock includes natural toe splay and five-toe sleeves for a custom fit and feel and blister prevention to keep your feet protected.
- Adds a barefoot feel and is great for any mat exercise - yoga, pilates, etc.
- Coolmax® fiber maximizes breathability and ventilation to keep you cool and dry
- Strategically placed grippers keep you on your feet, add traction to all movements on your mat
- Enhances balance, promotes the foot's natural mechanics
- Natural Toe Splay delivers a form-fitting feel with five-toe sleeve design
- Blister prevention keeps your toes protected from blisters
- Left/Right anatomical fit ensures a custom fit and feel with every wear
- Maximum mobility
- Arch support adds backing with every move
- Dual welt band holds the socks in place comfortably
- Style: 07223
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 5-7.5, Women's 6-8.5
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 8-10.5, Women's 9-11.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 11-13, Women's 12+
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 14+
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jonni5 this product is very comfortable These toe socks went on very nicely and are very comfortable to wear even for just around the house. they were bought for my 85 year old mother who has toe cross over issues and these socks are very good for her comfort level and balance issues. July 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Boris11 This product is very comfy. This product is very convenient for walking barefoot inside the house without worries about dirty feet. May 30, 2014
1-2 of 2