ESPN Films 30 for 30: Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL DVD
Watch the rise and fall of the United States Football League with the ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL? DVD. In 1983, the upstart USFL found early success signing three straight Heisman Trophy winners and several future NFL stars, creating a successful market for the league. Watch as director Mike Tollin documents how early success and expansion gave way to high profile owners and lawsuits which destroyed the league.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL? DVD
- Director: Mike Tollin (Academy Award-nominated, Peabody® Award-winner director)
- Plot: 1983 saw the birth of the United States Football League, which found early success drafting Heisman Trophy winners and future NFL stars, but lawsuits and owner-conflicts paved the way for the league to be diminished to rubble
- Features: "Donald Watching the Game" and "This is the USFL" Open
- Bonus Features: director's statements and deleted scenes
- Run Time: 54 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 24780946
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michaelnyc GREAT DVD !! ...I think they made one particular loudmouthed NY-er a bit too heavy in their demise, but a GREAT episode of 30/30 just the same. I highly recommend it !! Michael - NYC November 5, 2013
1-1 of 1