ESPN Films 30 for 30: Marion Jones: Press Pause DVD
Take a closer look into a legend's life on and off the track with the ESPN® 30 for 30: Marion Jones: Press Pause DVD. With her athleticism, skill, and determination, Marion Jones captivated the world as she proved she was a world-class athlete in the 2000 Summer Games in Sydney, Australia. Director John Singleton examines the runner's struggles with steroids, her time in prison, and her efforts to start afresh as a wife and a mother.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Marion Jones: Press Pause DVD
- Director: John Singleton (Oscar® nominated director)
- Plot: Documents Marion Jones' struggle with steroid use and examines how she works to rebuild her life with her children and husband. Takes a closer look at her victories on the track at the Olympic games.
- Features: director's statements, extended interviews
- Bonus feature: Marion Jones' Uncut Confession
- Run time: 52 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 24781176