ESPN Films 30 for 30: Catching Hell DVDItem Number: 24781276
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Dubbed the Steve Bartman game, Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS between the Florida Marlins and Chicago Cubs gets examined in the ESPN® 30 for 30: Catching Hell DVD. The heartbreak caused to Cubs fans of all ages is explained, along with the comparison to the Red Sox and how fans felt after the Bill Buckner game in '86. Baseball fans of any team should learn the story behind the 2003 NLCS and how lives were changed forever with one foul ball.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: Catching Hell DVD
- Director: Alex Gibney (Oscar® winning documentarian)
- Starring: Moises Alou, Steve Bartman, and Bill Buckner
- Plot: Provides and in-depth look at the story behind the 2003 NLCS, with a focus on Game 6 between the Florida Marlins and the Chicago Cubs and how fan Steve Bartman was blamed for the team's misfortune.
- Features: explores the psychology of die-hard sports fans
- Awards/Accolades: Official Selection of the Tribeca Film Festival® in 2011
- Run time: 102 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
Country Of Origin: United States