ESPN Films 30 for 30: The Marinovich Project DVD
Learn the tale of the infamous "bionic kid" in the ESPN® 30 for 30: The Marinovich Project DVD. Todd Marinovich was trained by his father Marv to become a world-class athlete starting at birth. Stretching exercises in his crib and a strict diet were only the beginning of Todd's training. Making his way from USC to the NFL, Todd experienced moments of glory wrapped in immense amount of pressure, finding himself out of the league at age 23.
- ESPN Films® 30 for 30: The Marinovich Project DVD
- Director: John Dorsey and Andrew Stephan
- Starring: Todd Marinovich and Marv Marinovich
- Plot: Examines football star Todd Marinovich's life and how he rose to stardom. Takes a close look at the training regimen and strict diet that Todd's father Marv introduced him to at a very young age.
- Features: director's statements, extended interviews
- Run time: 77 minutes
- Rating: Not Rated
- ESPN Films
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 24781326