The North Face Women's Pacific Creek Long Board ShortsItem Number: 24826596
Free Shipping on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Get out on the water and explore in The North Face® Women's Pacific Creek Long Board Shorts. Featuring a 7" inseam, these lightweight shorts incorporate an anti-chafe backing that won't restrict your movement while QuickDry treatment reduces overall water absorption and speeds drying time. With an active fit, drawcord waistband and UPF 50+ sun protection, you'll stay comfortable all day while you adventure out on the water.
- Quattro stretch board shorts
- Active fit - slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Premium hex dobby weave backer for reduced chafing and quick dry time
- Drawcord at waistband with Velcro® gusseted fly
- Velcro® back pocket
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 7"
- Fabric: 75D 90% polyester, 10% elastane 4-way stretch woven with hex dobby backer
- Style: A4N3
- The North Face
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wymtngirl Great board shorts I love these board shorts! My previous favorite board shorts were Patagonia's longer 11" shorts that they stopped making a few years ago. These are not as long but the material is far superior. These are super stretchy and they dry in a flash . Plus , they're cute and flattering. I'm going to get a lot of use out of these shorts. July 3, 2014
1-1 of 1