Patagonia Men's Puckerware Shirt
Save $31.07 (45%)
When it's humid and sticky outside you'll stay cool in this extremely lightweight shirt. The fabric wicks moisture away from your skin so you can stay dry even if more extreme weather conditions! It's made of a textured recycled polyester and organic cotton fabric so it's extremely soft and dries easily. The side vents and straight hem of the Patagonia« Men's Puckerware Shirt give it a polished look all while keeping you comfortable!
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend that dries quickly
- Textured fabric lifts shirt away from skin for warm-weather comfort
- Button-front shirt
- Button-through left-chest patch pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Fabric: 65% all-recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton yarn-dyed seersucker
- Style: 53003
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 24828346
Rated 5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Baldi Great shirt! Patagonia makes the best products on the market for outdoor lifestyle this shirt is just another great addition to the collection September 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bulldog06 Love the Puckerware! Great shirt. With the squared off tail, I can wear it at my medical office without looking sloppy. Columbia and North Face have just about stopped making the straight tail. I love the texture of the Puckerware. It feels light and cool on the skin. Highly recommended. October 16, 2014
1-2 of 2