Patagonia Men's Puckerware Shirt
When it's humid and sticky outside you'll stay cool in this extremely lightweight shirt. The fabric wicks moisture away from your skin so you can stay dry even if more extreme weather conditions! It's made of a textured recycled polyester and organic cotton fabric so it's extremely soft and dries easily. The side vents and straight hem of the Patagonia® Men's Puckerware Shirt give it a polished look all while keeping you comfortable!
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend that dries quickly
- Textured fabric lifts shirt away from skin for warm-weather comfort
- Button-front shirt
- Button-through left-chest patch pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Fabric: 65% all-recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton yarn-dyed seersucker
- Style: 53003
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 24828346
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baldi Great shirt! Patagonia makes the best products on the market for outdoor lifestyle this shirt is just another great addition to the collection September 24, 2014
1-1 of 1