PING Men's 2014 4 Series II Stand BagItem Number: 24833156
Walk your next round in ease when you use the lightweight PING® 4 Series® II Stand Bag. Weighing only 4.5 lbs., this bag features E2® Enhanced Ergonomics in the carrying straps and low-profile design for added comfort. Eight total storage pockets, including water bottle, ball, apparel, and accessory compartments give you ample storage options. Durable 600D polyester material ensures this bag will get you through multiple golf seasons.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- PING® 4 Series® II Stand Bag
- 4-way reinforced organizational top with integrated handle
- 2 full-length dividers keep clubs protected and easy to grab
- High-impact polypropylene is durable and long-lasting
- Anti-flex walls for reliable protection of equipment
- E2® Enhanced Ergonomics add comfort to carrying experience
- Dual-sliding shoulder straps with a strap slider for a backpack fit
- 8 pockets for water bottle, ball, apparel, and accessory storage
- 24-inch leg span for added stability on a variety of terrain
- Reinforced bracket with leg stop for standing stability
- Retention straps keep legs snug to bag when not in use
- Umbrella holder keeps golf umbrella within reach at all times
- Rain hood snapped inside hip pad for quick deployment
- Bag weights approximately 4.5 lbs.
- Material: 600D polyester
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Travel Good and Light Small, compact and light, it's the perfect travel bag. May 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BobbyJ Overall a great bag I just really got into golf about a year ago and have been using my dad's old leather cart bag. I walk 9 about 3-4 times a week, so this quickly got old. Long story short: this bag is incredible. It has a decent amount of storage room, although not as much as a cart bag, of course. It is very light, and the straps are extremely comfortable. I am a big guy, about 6'2", 280 lbs, and the straps still fit very well without feeling too tight. I sometime have problems getting clubs back into the bag because it's pretty narrow, but it's not that big of an issue. Overall, if you are looking for a quality stand bag that's comfortable and light, this is a very good buy. April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by handyman64 excellent. great value. Just right size bag. Has everthing you need. Well organized. Light weight. March 4, 2014
1-3 of 3