Manduka 3mm eKO Lite Two-Tone Yoga MatItem Number: 24903966
The Manduka® 3mm eKO Lite Two-Tone Yoga Mat offers the ultimate combination of grip and cushion during the most heated sessions. Eco-friendly and made of natural tree rubber, the eKO Lite Yoga Mat is designed with an innovative, sealed-cell top layer that keeps moisture from seeping into the mat and prevents bacteria from forming. A dual-function bottom provides a thick yet lightweight cushion for superior comfort during your yoga session.
- Eco-yoga mat for ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- Made of durable, all natural tree rubber
- PVC, toxic plasticizer and 99% latex free
- Features Tri Layer Technology for maximum grip, durability and slip-resistance
- Sealed-cell top layer surface wicks away moistures from mat and protects from bacteria
- Dual-function bottom layer provides thick yet lightweight cushion for superior comfort
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- Recommended Care: Manduka Mat Restore (not included) or diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) on a damp cloth or sponge
- Store mat out of sunlight and dry before rolling up
- Product Dimensions: 68" L x 24" W x 1/8" D
- Thickness: 3mm
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Lifetime Guarantee Warranty through Manduka®
- Styles: EKOLITEMAT1, EKOLITEMAT2
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-626-3852.
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sil Better stick , less slide . Love this Matt , no sliding when doing hot yoga with a stick towel. Love! August 12, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ryne92 Disappointing mat Saw this mat in store when looking for a new mat as the cheaper, "normal" yoga mats my girlfriend and I use were wearing out. On the first use I was disappointed. Neither of us do hot yoga, but we both sweat a little bit during normal practice. Both myself and my girlfriend slip all over on this mat, making it extremely hard to concentrate on our practice. It's also extremely thin, and only comfortable for more than 10 minutes of use on thick carpet, or laid on top of another yoga mat. Very disappointed with this purchase.... Really wishing I could get my money back for it. August 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by H-Jagger Light and Thin This mat grips fantastically, is very portable, and makes certain yoga poses easier to practice than on a traditional mat. If you are not used to practicing on a thinner mat like me, there is an adjustment period. Especially for poses on your back. Also, be prepared for the rubber smell to be around for a few weeks. April 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KCII44 This product is outstanding! Awesome! Extremely satisfied with the quality of this product. March 28, 2014
1-4 of 4