Frabill Snosuit Bibs
The Frabill® Snosuit® Bib is constructed of a 6600 denier Taslan nylon shell with SnoShell® membrane technology for the utmost in warmth and protection against the elements while you're ice fishing. FXE engineering provides industry-leading comfort and added mobility, while the zoned SnoCore™ thermal insulation delivers best-in-class warmth.
The full length ankle to hip leg zippers allow for easy on/off wear, and the shoulder straps with cam buckles are fully adjustable for comfortable, all-day use.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable 6600 denier Taslan nylon shell
- SnoShell® membrane technology plus DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- Double stitched, 100% seam-sealed
- Rugged 1000 denier ballistic nylon with reinforced knees and pant cuffs
- Durable internal neoprene padding in knees and seat for added comfort
- Zoned SnoCore™ microfiber thermal insulation delivers incredible warmth
- FXE ergonomic engineering provides industry-leading comfort and increased mobility
- Full-length ankle to hip oversized YKK leg zippers provide easy on/off and a venting option for user-controlled temperature regulation
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective material for nighttime safety
- Oversized arctic fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- Oversized pleated cargo pockets with zipper closure
- FXE full elastic bunker-gear style shoulder straps with cam buckles are fully adjustable, comfortable and do not slide off shoulders
- Extended length boot gaiters with high-strength gripper elastic protect against the elements
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 24911526
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by billyrain well made this product is very warm,keeps snow out,straps stay up,fit is good, bends with you. February 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by newbieicefisher wearable shanty Got these bibs on sale they are comfy warm windproof and water proof. Easy on and off. No more wet knees And cutting wind. February 4, 2015
1-2 of 2