iBert GF2 safe-T-seatItem Number: 24962266
Give your little one a front row seat on your next family bike ride with the iBert® GF2 safe-T-seat. Featuring a front mount design that fits most bikes, the GF2 safe-t-seat allows your child to fully explore the scenery on your trail ride and interact with you while being safely nestled between your arms behind the handle bars. The 3-point child safety harness system with quick attach and detach buckle and locking lap bar ensures safety.
- Child safety seat
- Perfect for family bike riding
- Features a front mount design for a better view
- Child is nestled between your arms and behind the handle bars
- Positioning offers protection from dust and dirt
- Increases ease of communication between you and your child
- Enclosed leg wells offers comfort
- Center mounting improves balance and mobility for the adult rider
- 3-point child safety harness system ensures safety
- Quick attach and detach buckle and locking lap bar keeps your child secure
- Installs quickly and easily with T-bar mount system
- Hardware is made from rust-resistant aluminum and steel for durability
- Fits most children between 1-4 years old up to 38 lbs. and 44"
- Fits most bicycles
- Requires 3/4" on handle bar stem for T-bar assembly
- Fits on some road bikes with minimum of 13" between drops for seat
- Includes seat with pad, steering wheel, T-bar, ring pin and clip, and hex keManufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Style: GF2
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-801-440-4024.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bigcali Great Purchase! I bought this because my son hated being a trailer. I needed to find a way to get my bike rides in and keep him happy. He absolutely loved it. He liked being close to me and he was able to view the scenery along the ride. Easy to install and arrived fast. April 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jswetman Love it!! A little on the pricey side but well worth it. My son loves getting in it and going for rides. He gets to see things besides my butt and back the whole time. March 11, 2014
1-2 of 2