0g Zero Gravity In Home Soccer TrainerItem Number: 25027986
The 0g® Soccer Trainer is the world's first variable gravity training aid, ideal for youth soccer players. Repetitive use on this in-home soccer trainer builds fine motor skills in the leg and core muscles and trains players to use both left and right feet, while building first touch, juggling, and foot skills. A counterweight system with multiple fine gravity adjustments shifts in seconds to fit any player, at any age and skill level.
- First touch, juggling, and foot skills in-home soccer training system
- World's First Variable Gravity Training system that slows the ball down like no other product available
- Endorsed by professional soccer player, Leslie Osborne of the Chicago Red Stars
- Develops gross motor skills for youth players at any skill level
- Designed to build player confidence through repetition in a fun, yet challenging way
- No need to chase the soccer ball, keeping players engaged for longer periods of time for more quality touches with both feet
- 0g Soccer's patent pending counterweight system provides exact matching of skill level for individualized training and development
- 3 coarse and 5 fine gravity adjustments adjust in seconds for customizable training that fits players at any age and skill level
- Large muscle groups in the legs and core develop fine motor skills through repeated use over a very short period of time
- Counter weights and base pad crafted from durable rubber material that is gentle on any surface
- Compact size allows training in small places, at home or at the gym or club
- Water filled base provides stability during training, and empties for easy transport in and out of the house
- Materials: Plastic, Anodized Aluminum, HDPE Plastic and Rubber
- Made in the USA from 70% recycled materials
- Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Model: TRA108
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-304-5158.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by john excellent My children range from 3 years old to 9 years old and all can use it. They will use it for many years to come. May 17, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by jwayne137 Too expensive for the use it's gotten Bought this for indoor to outdoor use as a Christmas gift. 10 - 13 year-olds both lost interest. They complained that it "hurt the top of their feet" as it does have a heavy touch even with the counterweight and 3-position arm system. The base is conveniently filled with water #or sand#, and ours has not leaked. The neck flexes somewhat, but does inhibit free movement a bit. Consider the age-range that you're buying for... and actually plan to start with a U6 - U8 player to let it grow with them. I've used it to warm up and the kids use it to work on the rhythm of right-left-right-left that improves juggling touch. Moving the unit onto a higher base for thigh and head does work somewhat if it's sturdy and the counterweight is set right. We remove the arm from the base after each session #easy#when we noticed the neck developing a "memory". Would feel more comfortable with this item as an "experiment" if it were in the $60 range. April 1, 2014
1-2 of 2