Easton Mako Catcher's Helmet
Designed with a snug, streamlined profile to move with your body, the Easton® Mako Catcher's Helmet was built for the serious competitor. The Easton® Mako Catcher Helmet features shock-absorbing cage mount technology for ultimate protection. A rear cap design allows for quick helmet removal in the heat of play, while 18 strategically-placed ventilation holes keep players cool, dry and comfortable all game long.
- Snug, streamlined profile moves with your body
- Rear cap design allows for quick helmet removal
- Shock-absorbing cage mount technology for ultimate protection
- 18 strategically-placed ventilation holes for cool, dry comfort
- EPP padding technology provides lightweight comfort and energy management
- Removable/washable lining
- Adult: fits hat sizes 7" - 7-7/8"
- Youth: fits hat sizes 6-1/8" - 7"
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: A165304
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 25045226
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lisag22371 Very good quilty This product is a great helmet for a travel player. This product has good features and fits to the fitting chart. The padding is very soft and comes out to wash. When you go to block the ball and the ball hits you in the head the ball slides right of the helmet, there are not straight hits and prevents concision. Overall this is a excellent helmet. December 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nell Great product but expensive. Love it!!! I purchased for my 12 years old son and he loves it. April 17, 2015
1-2 of 2