Diamondback Adult Century 2 Road Bike 2014Item Number: 25115906
Price: $999.99 $1199.99*
You save: $200.00 (17%)
You save: $200.00 (17%)
Now $749.98 on Diamondback Adult Century 2 Road Bike!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Experience an optimal riding position and superior performance on the Diamondback® Adult Century 2 Road Bike. Engineered with Diamondback® Enhanced Performance Geometry, this roadie ensures comfort for both long short and long rides. The Shimano 10 speed drivetrain shifts smoothly so you can get in the right gear for the road ahead.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: DBR Custom Butted 7005 Alloy EPG Enhanced Performance Geometry Frame, TAPER headtube, Formed Top Tube, with Integrated Headtube
- Fork: DB Road Podium Performance Carbon, with Magnesium Crown and Tapered 1.5 Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA Omega Compact BB30 50,34t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 10spd
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-4600 Tiagra 10spd (12-30t)
- Shifter: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Hub (F): 20h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 24h Alloy Cassette QR
- Spokes: White 14g Stainless Steel Bladed
- Rims: 20h frt / 24h rear EQUATION R
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
- Brakes: Tektro R540 dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- Pedals: Test ride
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race tape with Gel
- Stem: DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Seat: DBR Performance Road
- Seat post: DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-1200
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thor21 Great deal, has some of the best components for the price. I bought the Diamondback Century 2 road bike when it was on sale for $850. I was new to road bikes having been mainly a mountain biker and casual rider before this purchase. I did some research and I can say this bike was a steal for $850 or even the $1000 regular price. You will not find another bike with these components(Shimano 105 front\rear derailleurs and shifters) in this price range. I have put over 500 miles on the bike in a few months and have road it in various charity rides and a triathlon. It's not a pure race bike but it is great for all purpose road use. July 18, 2014
1-1 of 1