Diamondback Adult Century 1 Road Bike 2014Item Number: 25115916
Price: $699.99 $749.99*
You save: $50.00 (7%)
You save: $50.00 (7%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
For superior efficiency and endurance, take the long road on the Diamondback® Adult Century 1 Road Bike. The upright geometry is perfect for all day workouts, long commutes, and quick jaunts around town. Reach top speeds on fast rolling DB Equation SE wheels as the FSA Tempo Double crankset with tooth chainrings shifts and spins smoothly.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 52cm, 54cm, 56cm,58cm, 60cm
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: DBR Custom Butted 7005 Alloy EPG Enhanced Performance Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube
- Fork: DBR Podium Performance Alloy, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA Tempo Compact, 50,34t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD2300, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG50 8spd (12-25t)
- Shifter: Shimano 2300 Dual Control 8spd
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 28h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear Equation SE
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Brakes: Tektro R312A dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano 2300 Dual Control 8spd
- Pedals: Wellgo Road
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race tape with Gel
- Stem: DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Seat: DBR Performance Road
- Seat post: DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-1220
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Packerfan Excellent - smooth ride The bike was delivered quickly, I had it set up in the store the next day and it rides fantastic. I am very happy with this purchase. July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justinm233 Amazing value I'm new to road biking and was looking for a solid starter bike in a limited budget. This bike offers a quality frame and good components and is a steal at the list price of $700. I got it on clearance for $450 and cannot be happier. The bike is lite enough for my needs, runs smoothly and is fast. Seat is not so comfy and the break pads are weak - both are easy and relatively inexpensive upgrades. Tires could use a quick upgrade as well. This is not a $1000 bike, but for the money (especially the current sale price) you'll be very hard pressed to do better. July 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisB nice bike love the bike..many mid distance rides and is great July 6, 2014
1-3 of 3