Diamondback Adult Century 1 Road Bike 2014Item Number: 25115916
Price: $699.99 $749.99*
You save: $50.00 (7%)
You save: $50.00 (7%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
For superior efficiency and endurance, take the long road on the Diamondback® Adult Century 1 Road Bike. The upright geometry is perfect for all day workouts, long commutes, and quick jaunts around town. Reach top speeds on fast rolling DB Equation SE wheels as the FSA Tempo Triple crankset with tooth chainrings shifts and spins smoothly.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 52cm, 54cm, 56cm,58cm, 60cm
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: DBR Custom Butted 7005 Alloy EPG Enhanced Performance Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube
- Fork: DBR Podium Performance Alloy, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA Tempo Triple, 52,42,30t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD2300, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG50 8spd (12-25t)
- Shifter: Shimano 2300 Dual Control 8spd
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 28h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear Equation SE
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Brakes: Tektro R312A dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano 2300 Dual Control 8spd
- Pedals: Wellgo Road with Toe Clip and Strap
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Race tape with Gel
- Stem: DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Seat: DBR Performance Road
- Seat post: DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-1220
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisB nice bike love the bike..many mid distance rides and is great July 6, 2014
1-1 of 1