Diamondback Women's Calico Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 25115966
Price: $449.99 $549.99*
You save: $100.00 (18%)
You save: $100.00 (18%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Commute to the city and kick up dirt on the trails with the Diamondback® Women's Calico Hybrid Bike. Designed for those that want the speed of a road bike and upright positioning of a mountain bike, the Calico delivers a fast and comfortable ride. Its light aluminum frame and dual sport fork can navigate uneven streets and paths with ease.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 14", 16", 18", 20"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: Trace 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport Frame with Formed Top and Down tube, Forged Drop outs, with integrated chainstay disc brake mount
- Fork: Dual Sport fork, suspension correct Hi-Ten steel straight blade
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCT with chainguard 28/38/48t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51 dual pull, Top swing, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-20 7spd (12-32t)
- Shifter: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7spd
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h SL-7 Alloy with CNC Disc Mount
- Hub (R): 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette with CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback® SL-7 Doublewall
- Tires: Innova DualSport 700x40c
- Brakes: Tektro Novela Disc with 6" Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- Handlebar: DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB DUAL SPORT Series Black
- Seat post: DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlliAmandaMom Great bike with quailty componets The design and geometry is spot on, this is a comfortable bike with a smooth ride , quick and responsive gear changing, stops on a dime with the disc brakes and no other manufacture has a bike that looks like the Calico. First impression with this bike is it's built to last, I would recommend the Calico for anybody wanting a nice commuting or trail riding bicycle. August 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kat I love my new bike!!! I love this bike. It's perfect for what I use it for and it's so smooth. It fits me perfect and I try to ride it at least once a week. The disc brakes are a nice touch and I love the cute colors! July 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wildman Calico Excellent bike and support from local store in assembly and fast delivery April 26, 2014
1-3 of 3