Diamondback Adult Axis XE Mountain Bike 2014Item Number: 25115976
Price: $499.99 $599.99*
You save: $100.00 (17%)
You save: $100.00 (17%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Fly through densely forested trails and bound over obstacles with the Diamondback® Axis XE Mountain Bike. Featuring 27.5" wheels, the Axis XE is the sweet spot between 26" and 29" mountain bikes. It delivers higher top speeds on long singletracks and improved traction on tough terrain. Shimano componentry offers solid performance every ride.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Frame: AXIS 27.5 Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum, Super low TT for increased clearance, with Formed Top / Down Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 27.5 with soft spring 80mm travel
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCT with chainguard 22/32/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Type
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX50
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG-31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shifter: Shimano EF-51 8spd
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h SL-7 Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy SL-7 QR Cassette
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 27.5x2.2
- Brakes: Tektro IO plus Disc with 6" rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro womens specific 3 finger Alloy Linear with reach adjust
- Pedals: DB Toe Clip Compatible Platform
- Handlebar: Diamondback Lazer Bar, Devine women's-specific width, 31.8mm low rise
- Grips: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Stem: Diamondback 4 bolt Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB low profile All Moutain saddle
- Seat post: Diamondback Lazer Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Extras: Owner's Manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-9340
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Motoxracer725 Awesome This bike is hands down awesome, it can handle some hard stuff. June 25, 2014
1-1 of 1