Diamondback Women's Airen 1 Road Bike 2014Item Number: 26708796
Price: $699.99 $749.99*
You save: $50.00 (7%)
You save: $50.00 (7%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Women's Airen 1 Road Bike balances quality, performance, and value to deliver the perfect beginner road bike for women. Designed with compact frame and women's performance saddle, the Airen 1's geometry provides a comfortable ride no matter the distance. Shimano components make it easy to handle for a smooth commute.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm,
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame: Fully Butted 7005 Alloy Enhanced Performance Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, with Integrated Headtube
- Fork: DBR Podium Performance Alloy, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA Tempo Triple, 52, 42,30t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG50 8spd (12-25t)
- Shifter: Shimano Claris Dual Control 8spd
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 28h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear Equation SE
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c
- Brakes: Tektro R312A dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris Dual Control 8spd
- Pedals: Wellgo Road with Toe Clip and Strap
- Handlebar: DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Cork with Gel
- Stem: DB Devine Series Road +/-7 degree 31.8
- Seat: DBR Performance Womens Road
- Seat post: DB Devine series, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-1380
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China