Diamondback Adult Recoil Comp 29'er Mountain Bike 2014Item Number: 26708896
Price: $999.99 $1199.99*
You save: $200.00 (17%)
You save: $200.00 (17%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Adult Recoil Comp 29'er Mountain Bike is reactive and relentless rig on wide open trails and narrow singletracks. Equipped with big 29" wheels and dual suspension, the Recoil Comp crushes any obstacle. Its single pivot suspension design makes maintenance easy. The 8-speed Shimano drivetrain delivers enhanced climbs.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 16", 18", 20"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Frame: DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail with 4" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR RL 100mm travel with rebound damping adj. with speed lock remote
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R, Air Spring, 190x51mm w/ external rebound adj.
- Headset: Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Shimano Alivio 8spd Octalink with replaceable rings, 22/32/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25 with Octalink spindle
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus dual pull, top swing, 34.9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio SGS 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M310 8spd Rapidfire
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 32h SL-7 Alloy with CNC Disc Mount
- Hub (R): 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette with CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: Silver 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- Brakes: Hayes HMX-5 Mechanical Disc with 6" Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy with reach Adjust
- Pedals: DB Sound Alloy with molded traction pins
- Handlebar: DB SL318b Oversize 31.8mm Mid Rise
- Grips: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Stem: DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: WTB VOLT Sport SE
- Seat post: DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat
- Style: 02-14-2160
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China