Diamondback Adult Overdrive 29'er Mountain Bike 2014Item Number: 26708926
Price: $499.99 $649.99*
You save: $150.00 (23%)
You save: $150.00 (23%)
Bike Closeout Sale! Now $399.98 Online Only!! Discount Applied In Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
For the benefits of road-size wheels and the performance of a mountain bike, take the Diamondback® Adult Overdrive 29'er Mountain Bike on the trail. Easily roll over big rocks and roots on 29" wheels and SL-7 double wall rims with WTB Wolverine comp tires. Find the right gear for your climb or descent with the Shimano drivetrain.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 16" small, 18" medium, 20" large, 22" extra large
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Frame: Overdrive 29" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum with Formed Top / Down Tube, machined headtube, forged drop outs with replaceable hanger, disc only
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 100mm travel, 28.6mm stanchions
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCT 22/32/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX50 dual pull, Top swing, 34.9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8spd
- Cog Set: Shimano HG31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shifter: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 8spd
- Chain: KMC-Z82
- Hub (F): 32h SL-7 Alloy with CNC Disc Mount
- Hub (R): 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette with CNC Disc mount
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- Brakes: Tektro IO Plus Disc with 6" Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano integrated lever
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- Handlebar: DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- Grips: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Stem: DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Race saddle
- Seat post: DB Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Extras: DB Key Chain, Owner's manual, H20 bottle mounts, Clear Coat, 3 extra inches of wheel diameter
- Style: 02-14-2330
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by pawpelt overdrive pro this bicycle was an online purchase,with no issues to date... April 28, 2014
1-1 of 1