Diamondback Adult Insight STI-1 Performance Hybrid Bike 2014Item Number: 26709006
Price: $379.99 $429.99*
You save: $50.00 (12%)
You save: $50.00 (12%)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Train for your upcoming race or add some speed to your morning commute with the Diamondback® Adult Insight STI-1 Performance Hybrid Bike. The light aluminum frame and 700c wheels make the Insight STI-1 highly agile on the street or trail. Designed for simplicity and pedaling efficiency, this hybrid bike has a single speed drivetrain.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame: Insight 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Performance Hybrid with Formed / Hooded Top Tube, Integrated Headtube, Vertical Compliance Stays, (VCS), single speed specific 120mm spacing horizontal drop outs
- Fork: Insight integrated Ferous Aero Hi-Ten steel straight blade
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: SR Suntour single chain ring with double guard, 42t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: N/A
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 32h Alloy Loose Ball Track Hub with track nuts
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy Loose ball, Flip-Flop Track Hub with Tracknuts, 16t sproket / 16t Freewheel
- Spokes: Black 14g
- Rims: 32h Equation R23 Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x40c
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy Linear
- Brake Levers: Tektro Linear with reach adjust
- Pedals: DB Toe Clip Compatible Platform
- Handlebar: DB 25.4mm steel low rise
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance Hybrid with Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-3080
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: China